The Executive Committee of ANC 6B will meet on 27 Feb 2018 at 7:00 PM at the Hill Center (921 Pennsylvania Ave SE) to set the agenda for the March meeting of the full ANC.
Members of the Committee will review cases relevant to ANC 6B that are pending before city agencies (including HPRB, BZA, ABRA, DDOT, and other agencies) and assign them to a committee, task force, or the full ANC as appropriate, discuss possible invited presentations, and consider other timely matters that should be addressed by the ANC.
ANC 6B will have its February meeting on 13 February at 7:00 PM at the Hill Center (921 Pennsylvania Ave SE)
- Adoption of Agenda
- Phil Mendelson, Chairman of the Council of DC
- Charles Allen, DC Councilmember for Ward 6
- Community Speakout
- Community & Commission Announcements
- Consent Agenda
- January ANC minutes (available here)
- Letter of Support for the 2018 Rock and Roll Marathon
- Letter of Support for the ‘final concept’ designs for the renovation of Potomac Avenue Parks
- BZA #19701 – 1511 C Street SE; Special Exception to construct a two-story rear addition to an existing one-family dwelling. Applicants: Amy and Fernando Wright; Architect: Jennifer Fowler – Fowler Architects; Hearing Date: 03/07/2018 (view this case)
- BZA #19702, 656 Independence Ave SE; Special Exception to construct a two-story, rear addition to an existing one-family dwelling, Applicants: Kate and Matthew Gallery; Architect: Jennifer Fowler – Fowler Architects; Hearing Date: 03/07/2018 (view this case)
- BZA #19683, Square 762, Lot 828; Special Exceptions to construct a two-story one-family dwelling, Applicants: Brian and Carolyn Wise; Architect: Mateusz Dzierzanowski; Hearing Date: 2/21/2018 (view this case)
- BZA #19703, Special exception to permit a school use in an existing office building; Capitol Hill Day School, Kyrus Freeman and Jessica Bloomfield, Holland and Knight LLP; Hearing date 3/21/2018 (view this case)
- DDOT Public Space #10557746; Application for New Sidewalk Cafe Un-Enclosed for Wine and Butter at 1023 East Capitol SE
- Letter to the National Park Service and others regarding ‘Park Road’
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Committee
- Discussion of renewals and priorities for 2018
- ANC positions for ABRA and other relevant oversight hearings before Council
- Planning and Zoning Committee
- anc6b february 2018 p and z report
- ANC positions for DCRA, OP, and other relevant oversight hearings before Council
- Transportation Committee
- transportation committee feb 7, 2018 report (draft)
- Hill East Task Force
- Hill East Traffic Study Letter
- Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- $1 Fee for ANC office at The Yards
- ANC 6B Administrative Matters
- update on web hosting
- Renewal of ANC 6B advertising in 2018 Fagon Guide to Capitol Hill
- Establishment of Committees and Task Forces
- ANC 6B Input on Other Concerns
PLEASE NOTE: At regular Commission meetings, any item may be removed from the consent agenda and placed on the regular agenda at the request of a single Commissioner. All ABC, BZA, Zoning, and Historic Preservation cases on the consent agenda have been fully discussed at the appropriate monthly committee meetings. Late- breaking ABC, BZA, Zoning, or Historic Preservation cases may be added to this agenda. For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit ANC 6B’s website: www.ancb6.org.
Next regular meeting: Tuesday, March 13, 2018, at 7:00pm at the Hill Center
The ANC 6B Executive Committee will meet on Tuesday, February 27, 2018, at 7:00pm to set the March 2018 agenda. This meeting is held in the Frager”s Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE.
ANC 6B is rebuilding its website after a series of compromises and a change in hosting providers. While the old material is off-line, the Internet Archive mirror may have some of the information you are looking for. Their last snapshot was in September, 2017 and is available here. If you are looking for something newer, please email the ANC 6B office at email@example.com and we will try to help.
The Internet Archive captures websites as they were. If the ANC 6B website was serving malware in September, the Internet Archive copy may contain malware.
Dan Ridge / Commissioner ANC 6B09 / Chair ANC 6B