MONTHLY ANC 6B MEETING: Tuesday, February 11 at 7:00 PM, The Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Ave SE.
Planning and Zoning Committee: Tuesday, February 4 at 7:00 PM, St. Coletta of Greater Washington, 1901 Independence Ave SE.
Transportation Committee: Wednesday, February 5 at 7:00 PM in The Yard, 700 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Ground Floor Conference Room.
Alcoholic Beverage Control Committee: Thursday, February 6 at 7:00 PM, The Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Ave SE, 3rd Floor Conference Room.
Hill East Task Force: Monday, February 24 at 7:00 PM, St. Coletta of Greater Washington, 1901 Independence Ave SE.
Working Group on Barracks Row: Tuesday, February 18 at 6:30 PM, The Yard, 700 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Ground Floor Conference Room.
- Adoption of Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- January Minutes
- Planning & Zoning Committee
- HPA 20-180: 411 New Jersey Avenue SE; Concept – New construction of 2 homes; Applicant: Utku Aslanturk, firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com; Hearing Date: 02/24/2020 [6B01]
- BZA #20215: 1249 South Carolina Ave SE; Special Exception/Variance: construct a rear addition to an existing apartment house; Applicant: Matt Cutler, firstname.lastname@example.org; Architect: Frank Chu, email@example.com; Hearing Date: 03/11/2020 [6B06]
- Comp Plan Comments
- ANC 6B Working Group Comp Plan Comments
- Capitol Hill Village Comp Plan Comments
- Comments on Environmental Protection Element
- Transportation Committee
- Letter and 311 Notice to DDOT to Remove AM Rush Lane from 900 Block of I Street SE
- ANC6B Comments on CompPlan’s Transportation Chapter
- Katherine Whitehouse, Office of At-Large Councilmember Robert C. White, Jr.
- Community & Commission Announcements & Speak Out
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Committee
- ABRA-107131: 514 Partners, LLC, t/a Tortuga Caribbean Bar & Grille, 514 8th Street SE; Request for Substantial Change to add an Entertainment Endorsement with Cover Charge inside the premises only; Applicant: Tom Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org: Petition Deadline: 03/02/2020 [6B04]
- ABRA-107078: 713 Partners, LLC, t/a Finn McCool’s, 713 8th Street, SE; Request for Substantial Change for Class Change from a Retailer Class “C” Restaurant to a Retailer Class “C” Tavern; Applicant: Tom Johnson, email@example.com; Petition Deadline: 03/02/2020 [6B03]
- ABC Committee Report
- Planning and Zoning Committee
- BZA# 20216: 1624 E Street SE; Special Exception: raze the existing two-story, semi-detached principal dwelling unit, and to construct a three-story, detached principal dwelling unit; Applicant: Schimdt Development LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org; Architect: Martin Sullivan, email@example.com; Hearing Date: 03/04/2020 [6B09]
- HPA 20-134: 710 E Street SE; Permit – rear 3-story addition; Applicant: KC Price, firstname.lastname@example.org; Hearing Date: 02/24/2020 [6B03]
- Comp Plan Comments
- Comp Plan comments on SE Boulevard
- Comp Plan comments on 1333M/Washington Gas Triangle
Comp plans comments on 15th Street Commercial Corridor
- P&Z Report
- Transportation Committee
- Traffic Safety Options for 16th & Independence Avenue SE
- ANC6B Comments on the 2021-2024 State Transportation Improvement Plan
- TC Report
- Hill East Task Force
- Livable Community Task Force
- Letter to Public Space Committee on ANC 6B Input for Phase I of Eastern Market Metro Park Plaza
- Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee Report
- Working Group on Barrack’s Row
- ANC 6B Administrative Matters
- Elect Committee Chairs & Re-establish Task Forces
- [Late Breaking] Elect ANC Representative to the Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee
- [Late Breaking] Appointment of Resident Members:
- Lauren Freedman – Planning and Zoning Committee [6B01]
- Floyd Brown – Transportation Committee [6B01]
- Bryan Dierlam – Planning & Zoning Committee [6B02]
- Kevin Moriarty – Transportation Committee [6B02]
- Katherine Szafran – Alcohol Beverage Control Committee [6B03]
- Brian Kirrane – Transportation Committee [6B03]
- Clare Palace – ABC Committee [6B04]
- John Manley – Transportation Committee [6B04]
- Steve Merrill – Livable Communities Task Force [6B04]
- Ellen Opper-Weiner – ABC Committee [6B05]
- Kenan Jarboe – Planning & Zoning Committee [6B05]
- Roger Tauss – Transportation Committee [6B05]
- Ryan Danks – Planning & Zoning Committee [6B06]
- Paul Hyden – Transportation Committee [6B06]
- Sharon Ryan – Planning & Zoning Committee [6B07]
- Stefan Katz – Transportation Committee [6B07]
- Amanda Thomas – Transportation Committee [6B08]
- Carol Grissom – Planning & Zoning Committee [6B08]
- Joe Sandor – Livable Communities Task Force [6B08]
- John Ten Hoeve — Transportation Committee [6B09]
- Francis Campbell — Planning and Zoning Committee [6B10]
- ANC 6B Input on Other Concerns
- ANC Resolution to Commemorate 100 years of Women’s Suffrage
- [Late Breaking] Request for consideration of a resolution on the DC Archives
PLEASE NOTE: At regular Commission meetings, any item may be removed from the consent agenda and placed on the regular agenda at the request of a single Commissioner. All ABC, BZA, Zoning, and Historic Preservation cases may be added to this agenda. For additional information, email email@example.com, or visit ANC 6B’s website: www.anc6b.org.
The ANC 6B Committee will meet on February 25 at 7:00 PM to set the March 2020 agenda. This meeting is held in the Frager’s Conference Room, 3rd Floor, the Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE.