ANC 6B will have its ANC Executive Meeting on June 30th, 2020 at 7:00 PM. This meeting will be a Webex virtual meeting. Below is the link & Call-In number to join this public meeting.
Meeting number: 160 343 0783
Host key: 551271
Join by video system:
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone:
1-650-479-3208 Call-in number (US/Canada)
Access code: 160 343 0783
Global call-in numbers
ANC 6B will have its next Full ANC Meeting on July 14th, 2020 at 7:00 PM. This meeting will be a Webex virtual public meeting. Log In information, coming soon.
July ANC 6B Agenda
- Adoption of Agenda:
- Consent Agenda:
- Address to the Capitol Hill Community: Chairman Ready
- Presentations: TBA
- Community & Commission Announcements & Speak Out:
- Planning and Zoning Committee:
- HPA: 20-388: 419 8th Street SE, Adding a second story to existing building. Applicant: Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org [6B03]
- HPA: 20-397: 741 12TH Street SE, Two-Story rear addition plus roof deck; One story garage at alley. Applicant: Crawford, email@example.com [6B04]
- HPA: 20-398: 715 10TH Street SE, Two-Story rear addition. Applicant: Lawlor-Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org [6B04]
- ZC: 20-02: Testimony for Roundtable on proposed text amendments to expand the scope of Inclusionary.
- BZA: 20-238: Rear 203 3rd Street SE. Second story addition to existing alley building. Special exceptions for height and setback requirements. Variance for minimum alley width requirement. Architect” Mateusz Dzierzanowski email@example.com. [6B01]
- Report from 1333 M Street SE PUD Subcommittee
- Transportation Committee:
- DDOT Presentation on Pennsylvania Avenue SE Corridor Study.
- Request to DDOT to Temporarily Convert Selected Parking Lanes to Pedestrian Walkways.
- Discussion on GoBus Proposed Stop at Stadium-Armory Metro Station. (tentative)
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Committee:
- ANC 6B’s Grant Applicants Review:
- Hill East Task Force:
- Livable Community Task Force:
- Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee:
- Working Group on Barrack’s Row:
- Treasurer Report
- ANC 6B Administrative Matters:
- ANC 6B Input on Other Concerns:
- Resolution in support of Bill B23-0234, Advisory Commission on Monuments, Markers, and Symbols Establishment Act of 2019, as well as support for ant potential student- or parent-led efforts to rename Brent and Tyler Elementary Schools in 6B.
PLEASE NOTE: At regular Commission meetings, any item may be removed from the consent agenda and placed on the regular agenda at the request of a single Commissioner. All ABC, BZA, Zoning, and Historic Preservation cases may be added to this agenda. For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit ANC 6B’s website: www.anc6b.org.