|Chair:||Steve Holtzman, Commissioner 6B05 – email@example.com|
Latest meeting agenda
October 2020 Meetings of ANC 6B
ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 6B
ANC 6B MONTHLY MEETING
October 13, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
- Adoption of Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Community & Commission Announcements & Speak Out
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Committee
- ABRA -117027: Handle 19 Inc, 319 Pennsylvania Ave SE; class B license – sport betting – Applicant: Shane August & Rudolph August Jr. Petition Deadline: TBA [6B01]
- Discussion of ABRA Expanded Hours for Inauguration 2021
- Planning and Zoning Committee
- Contract modification to Eastern Branch Boys and Girls Club project to 100% affordable senior rental housing
- BZA 20300: 1309 Potomac Avenue SE; Special Exception to construct a two-story accessory garage structure in the rear yard of an existing attached principal dwelling unit (Square 1046, Lot 854); Applicant: Brad Mueller, firstname.lastname@example.org; Architect: Myron Ward, : email@example.com; Hearing Date: 10/28/2020 [6B07]
- BZA 20289: 400 Seward Square SE; Area Variance to permit an addition of 3 units to the existing 14-unit apartment building (Square 819, Lot 28); Applicant: 400 Seward Square LLC; Architect: : Martin Sullivan, : firstname.lastname@example.org; Hearing Date: 10/21/2020 [6B02]
- HPA 20-478: 514 Archibald Walk SE. One story rooftop addition to existing garage. Architect Justin Donovan. email@example.com [6B03]
HPA 20-518: 515 10th St SE. add 2nd story to existing one-story garage. Architect Lacy Brittingham. firstname.lastname@example.org [6B04]Delayed by Applicant
- ANC 6B map amendment of Boathouse Row
– Invited representatives: Geoff Rankin, Congressional Aviation. Jay Melder, Office of City Administrator. Steve Ricks, Historic Anacostia Boathouse Association. Jennifer Steingasser, Office of Planning.
- Comments on B23-0736, the Comprehensive Plan Amendment Act of 2020. Hearing Date(s): 11/12/2020 and 11/13/2020
- Transportation Committee
- Discussion on Kentucky Bike Lanes Proposal (NOI 20-80-PSD)
- DDOT Request for ANC Support on 6B06 Traffic Safety Assessments
- ANC 6B September Letter to DDOT on Traffic Safety Assessment Requests
- Resolution on Separating Residential Permit Parking from Ward Boundaries
- Review of DDOT’s Proposed Rulemaking on Revisions to Annual Visitor Parking Pass & Temporary Parking Pass Programs (tentative)
- Hill East Task Force
- Livable Community Task Force
- Update on Eastern Market Metro Plaza Project
- Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee Report
- Working Group on Barrack’s Row
- Treasurer’s Report
- FY20 Q4 Quarterly Report
- ANC 6B Administrative Matters
- ANC 6B Input on Other Concerns
PLEASE NOTE: At regular Commission meetings, any item may be removed from the consent agenda and placed on the regular agenda at the request of a single Commissioner. All ABC, BZA, Zoning, and Historic Preservation cases may be added to this agenda. For additional information, email email@example.com, or visit ANC 6B’s website: www.anc6b.org.
Event address for attendees: https://dcnet.webex.com/dcnet/onstage/g.php?MTID=e9b5c2be2d78cefce35eaab800584b7bc
Event number: 172 199 7853
Event password: jpUAnbMP737
Host key: 119165
You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number.
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Show all global call-in numbers
Access code: 172 199 7853
The ANC 6B Executive Committee will meet on October 27 at 7:00 PM to set the November 2020 agenda. This meeting will be a Webex virtual meeting. Meeting link TBA.