2023 REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS
Administrative & Communications Services
Advisory Neighborhood Commission 6B seeks an individual or organization to provide administrative services for approximately twelve hours per week and not exceed 80 hours per month. Reporting to the Chair, these services include preparing agendas and letters, maintaining digital and physical records, updating the website and social media, and assisting with virtual or in-person meeting management.
Interested respondents may view the full solicitation here.
- Proposal Due Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023, 11:59 p.m. ET to Frank Avery at 6B01@anc.dc.gov
- Please include “RFP for Administrative Services” in the email subject line.
- Contact: Frank Avery, 6B01 Commissioner and Treasurer, ANC 6B – 6B01@anc.dc.gov
- Wednesday, August 30: RFP Published
- Sunday, September 24, 2023: Deadline for Questions to 6B01@anc.dc.gov
- Sunday, October 1: Deadline for Responses to 6B01@anc.dc.gov
All deadlines are effective at 11:59pm ET. Responses received after the deadline will not be considered.
Each year, every Advisory Neighborhood Commission must pass a budget articulated its planned income and anticipated expenses covering the government fiscal year of October 1 through September 30 of the subsequent year. ANC’s are funded by the District of Columbia using a formula that disperses funds to each ANC based on population. Budgets are typically reviewed and approved September of each year following the ANC’s August recess.
Proposed ANC 6B FY24 Budget and Supplements
Submitted for approval at the Tuesday, September 12, ANC Meeting
- FY24 Budget Narrative: Provides additional detail on each cost category.
- FY23 Budget: Provides a copy of the most recent approved budget.
- FY24 Allocations: Provides the full list of allocations for all ANCs.
MONTHLY TREASURER REPORTS
The monthly Treasurer Reports provide the Commission and members of the public updates on the financial standing of the Commission and items that may require commission approval. The report also includes items that may impact the Commission’s financial standing such as engagements with the Office of the DC Auditor or updates on the availability of grants.
- October 2023 Monthly Treasurer’s Report (Modified Oct. 10)
- September 2023 Monthly Treasurer’s Report
- August 2023 – The ANC was on its annual recess during August.
- July 2023 Monthly Treasurer’s Report
- June 2023 Monthly Treasurer’s Report
- May 2023 Monthly Treasurer’s Report
- April 2023 Monthly Treasurer’s Report
- March 2023 Treasurer’s Report
MONTHLY FINANCE REPORTS
Each month, the Treasurer provides the Commission a monthly financial report. This report covers the income (“disbursements”) received by the Commission and expenditures made by the Commission. Each report covers the disbursements and expenditures of the preceding month.
- Please refer to the Monthly Treasurer’s Reports for finance reports starting June 2023.
- May 2023 Monthly Finance Report*
- April 2023 Monthly Finance Report
- March 2023 Monthly Finance Report
*In April 2023, the Office of Advisory Neighborhood Commissions (OANC) began a transition process to a new budget tracking service. During the interim period, some reports may be unavailable or solely available as embedded briefings in the Treasurer’s Report. Impacted reports are denoted with an asterisk.
QUARTERLY FINANCIAL REPORTS
ANC 6B operates on a government fiscal year from October 1 through September 30 of the subsequent year. Each ANC’s budget is based on a formula based on population. Funds are distributed quarterly by the District of Columbia government.
In order to receive its quarterly allotment, the ANC is required to submit a Quarterly Financial Report (‘QFR’) to the Office of Advisory Neighborhood Commissions (OANC) approved by the Commission. Upon receipt and acceptance, the OANC will transmit a letter to the District of Columbia Treasury authorizing the disbursement of quarterly funds by the District of Columbia Treasury.
- November 2023: Draft Fiscal Year 2023 Quarter 3 QFR covering July 1-September 30, 2023*
- September 2023: Fiscal Year 2023 Quarter 3 QFR covering April 1-June 30, 2023*
- April 2023: Fiscal Year 2023 Quarter 2 QFR covering January 1, 2023, through March 31, 2023.
- January 2023: Fiscal Year 2023 Quarter 1 QFR covering October 1, 2022, through December 31, 2022. (Reconciled with OANC)
*Please note: Due to a change in early 2023 in the software provided by the DC Office of Advisory Neighborhood Commissions (OANC) to ANCs, QFRs for February 2023 and beyond are temporarily produced by OANC. This limits formatting and timeliness of changes.