- Joint ANC 6A/6B/6C Zoning Committees Meeting with OAG
- January 2022 ANC 6B Executive Committee Meeting
- Special Call Meeting to vote on “As You Are Bar’s” Tavern License Application
- As You Are Bar Community Meeting
- January 2022 Meetings of ANC 6B
- January 2022 ANC 6B’s Full Meeting
- January 2022 ABC Committee Meeting
- January 2022 Transportation Committee Meeting
- January 2022 Planning & Zoning Committee Meeting
- SPECIAL JOINT MEETING of ANC 6A Transportation and Public Space Committee (TPS) and ANC 6B Transportation Committee (TC) on 17th and 19th Streets Northeast and Southeast (From Benning Road. to Barney Circle)
- November 2021 Meeting of ANC 6B
- November 2021 ANC 6B Transportation Committee Meeting
- November 2021 ANC 6B Planning and Zoning Committee Meeting
January 2022 Meeting
December 2021 Meeting
November 2021 Meeting
October 2021 Meeting
July 2021 Meeting
June 2021 Meeting
April 2021 Meeting
February 2021 Meeting
December 2020 Meeting
August 2020 Meeting
February 2020 Meeting
October 2019 Meeting
September 2019 Meeting
February 2019 Meeting
Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee
Election of our INDEPENDENT COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE
The Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee (EMCAC) will be having an election by its members for the seat of Independent Community Representative. This will be done during its scheduled meeting on Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 7pm in the North Hall at the Eastern Market. According to our By Laws the election was announced, but rescheduled to assure further dissemination and notice to the community.
To qualify for election to a two year term the EMCAC Independent Community Representative is required to a resident of the local community. Additionally, the individual so selected shall not be an officer, director or chair of any committee in any of the Capitol Hill Community Organizations represented on the Committee, or a sitting Commissioner of ANC 6B. Election is by simple majority of the standing EMCAC members.
We ask that if you would like to put you name in nomination it is suggested that you submit your name and short resume by February 25th to ANC 6B office at email@example.com and EMCAC members at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations will also be accepted from the floor the day of the election.
EMCAC is the District’s legislatively established body entrusted with advisory and oversight responsibilities for the operations, management and renovation of Eastern Market.
We cordially invite the community to all of our meetings. They are generally held on the last Wednesday of each month in the North Hall.