- Adoption of Agenda:
- Consent Agenda:
- HPA: 20-397: 741 12TH Street SE, Two-Story rear addition plus roof deck; One story garage at alley. Applicant: Crawford, firstname.lastname@example.org [6B04]
- HPA: 20-398: 715 10TH Street SE, Two-Story rear addition. Applicant: Lawlor-Architects, email@example.com [6B04]
- Report from 1333 M Street SE PUD Subcommittee.
- Letter Request to DDOT to Temporarily Convert Selected Parking Lanes to Pedestrian Walkways.
- Address to the Capitol Hill Community: Chairman Ready
- Community & Commission Announcements & Speak Out:
- Planning and Zoning Committee:
- HPA: 20-388: 419 8th Street SE, Adding a second story to existing building. Applicant: Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org [6B03]
- ZC: 20-02: Testimony for Roundtable on proposed text amendments to expand the scope of Inclusionary.
- BZA: 20-238: Rear 203 3rd Street SE. Second story addition to existing alley building. Special exceptions for height and setback requirements. Variance for minimum alley width requirement. Architect” Mateusz Dzierzanowski email@example.com. [6B01]
- ANC 6B’s Grant Applicants Review:
- ANC 6B Input on Other Concerns:
- Resolution in support of Bill B23-0234, Advisory Commission on Monuments, Markers, and Symbols Establishment Act of 2019, as well as support for ant potential student- or parent-led efforts to rename Brent and Tyler Elementary Schools in 6B.
- Transportation Committee:
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Committee:
- Hill East Task Force:
- Livable Community Task Force:
- Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee:
- Working Group on Barrack’s Row:
- Treasurer Report
- ANC 6B Administrative Matters:
February 2021 Meeting
December 2020 Meeting
August 2020 Meeting
February 2020 Meeting
October 2019 Meeting
September 2019 Meeting
February 2019 Meeting
July 2020 Meetings of ANC 6B
ANC 6B will have its Full Commission Meeting on July 14th, 2020 at 7:00 PM. This meeting will be a Webex virtual meeting. Below is the link & Call-In number to join this public meeting.
Meeting number: 160 760 7107
Host key: 327883
Join by video system:
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone:
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Show all global call-in numbers
Access code: 160 760 7107
July ANC 6B Agenda
PLEASE NOTE: At regular Commission meetings, any item may be removed from the consent agenda and placed on the regular agenda at the request of a single Commissioner. All ABC, BZA, Zoning, and Historic Preservation cases may be added to this agenda. For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit ANC 6B’s website: www.anc6b.org.